Moshi Moshi Retail Corporation Public Company Limited mainly operates retail lifestyle products business which has varieties and in trend products. Focusing in the quality of product in a lower price under the name
Most selling products produce under the Company’s name which also exclusively designs for selling in Moshi Moshi store.
- The families started a retail store business selling stationery and gift shop under the name “Prompan”. Thereafter, the families foresaw the opportunity in expanding the business. The families started selling products, which were exclusively designed and imported merchandise from Japan, to leading department stores and stores.
- The families expanded the business to the traditional wholesale store to Sampeng Market. The concept of the store was to lift up the standard of the store which was inspired by the wholesale area in Japan. As the result, the families’ wholesale store was popular and standout from the other store at the time.
- The families established the Company (Former as Begift Company Limited) with a capital 1 million baht for operating traditional wholesale store in Sampeng market.
- The families foresaw the opportunity in expanding the business. Therefore, the families started operating the business in lifestyle products retail store which had varieties of options, in trend, and lower price. The first branch was in Sampeng and expanding to 4 branches.
- They had registered for Company’s name change to Moshi Moshi Japan Company Limited and increased the capital from 1 million baht to 10 million baht.
- Established 22 more branches of Moshi Moshi store which made in total 26 branches at the time.
- Increasing the capital from 10 million baht to 200 million baht.
- Established 31 more branches of Moshi Moshi store which made in total 57 branches at the time.
- Sale licensed products from We Bare Bears.
- Established 24 more branches of Moshi Moshi store which made in total 81 branches at the time.
- Established 10 more branches of Moshi Moshi store. However, 1 branch had to be closed due to the close of the department store which made in total 90 branches.
- Opened GIANT store for 1 branch in Platinum Fashion Mall in order to operate the retail store business with discounts on general daily life products.
- Acquired licensed from Disney for multiples characters such as Disney's Mickey & Friends, Disney's Winnie The Pooh, Pixar's Monster Inc, Disney's Tsum Tsum.
- Acquired from BSK Asset Company Limited by entire business transferred in order to achieve the distribution center for the purpose of Company restructure and preparation to register initial public offering (IPO).
- Established 5 more branches of Moshi Moshi store. However, 1 branch close down which made in total 94 branches.
- Acquired license from ©2003 Peanuts Worldwide LLC for SnoopyTM character.
- Acquired license from Sanrio for Hello Kitty character.
- As of December 31, 2022, there are 105 branches of Moshi Moshi store and 1 branch of GIANT store. The Company has registered to change from company limited to be the public company limited and changed the name from Moshi Moshi Japan Company Limited to become Moshi Moshi Retail Corporation Public Company Limited on July 1, 2022.
- Changed the price of the ordinary shares value from 1,000 baht per share to 1 baht per share. As the result, the ordinary shares of the Company have increased from 225,000 shares to 225,000,000 shares.
- Increased the Company capital for 75 million baht. Thus, the Company capital has increase from 225 million baht to 300 million baht.
- On 22 December 2022, The Company got listed on SET under ticker name “MOSHI” with market capitalization at amount of approximately Baht 6,300 millions (at IPO price).
- As of December 31, 2023, there are 126 branches of Moshi Moshi store, 1 branch of GIANT store, 1 branch of The OK Station and 3 branches of Garlic
- Acquired OK Station, the largest wholesale gift and stationary shop in Sampeng, in April 2023 to strengthen presence in Sampeng area as well as to capture a more diverse customer segment and expand customer base
- Increased the Company capital for 30 million baht. Thus, the Company capital has increase from 300 million baht to 330 million baht
- Launched Garlic store, which sells Lifestyle products in Chic&Cool design, including 3 branches: Future Park Rangsit , Sermthai Complex Mahasarakarm , and Maya Chiang Mai
- Launch special collection of products in collaboration with 3 Thai creators: STICKWITHME4EV, SSKTMMEE and Monsty Planet.
- Acquired license from Sanrio for Cinnamonroll, My Melody and Gudetama character
- Acquired license from SM Entertainment for developing NCT DREAM character collection